Welcome to the MRC!
The Multicultural Resource Center (MRC) welcomes all students, staff, faculty and community members to actively and intentionally engage in realizing the mission and vision of the MRC. Our services include:
- A welcoming and brave space for students to lounge, study, eat, host meetings, and talk about specific issues facing marginalized communities.
- Student staff members who are available to offer support and information about available resources.
- Mentorship and leadership development for individual students as well as student affinity groups.
- Workshops & Trainings.
- Lending Library with a variety of books on topics including Critical Race Theory, Indigenous Studies, Latinx Studies, and more.
- Campus-wide programs focused on identity, multiculturalism, social justice, and more.
- Initiatives to support historically and presently underrepresented and/or marginalized identities.
Stay up on what's happening in the MRC. Subscribe to our listserv here!