- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- Pilgrimages and Retreats
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
Catholic Mass: Fifth Sunday of Easter
Rev. Warren Savage, celebrant of this Roman Catholic Liturgy. This service is open to the public. All are truly welcome. Missalettes are provided. Those who wish to join in liturgical ministries are encouraged to arrive 1/2 hour early to prepare. This Mass is being offered for the intentions of members of the graduating class.
Sun, 05/25/2014 - 07:30 to 08:15