- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- Pilgrimages and Retreats
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
Rosary, Peace, Fellowship
Take a break, come for some peace and fellowship in Chapin Chapel. Newman Club members lead a Rosary Prayer in the peaceful, candle-lit chapel. Guides, rosaries and personal instruction is offered. We pray the Rosary together and share prayerfully. We close with personal prayers of petition to our loving God. All are welcome to come for silent participation or to pray aloud. Join us on Wednesdays of weeks when classes are in session.
Repeats every week every Wednesday until May 14, 2014 except December 25, 2013, January 1, 2014, January 8, 2014, January 15, 2014.Wed, 04/23/2014 - 21:00 to 22:00