- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- Pilgrimages and Retreats
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
On-Campus Masses September through December 2015
For those new to campus: Chapin Chapel is in "Chapin Hall", the brick academic building directly across from the Valentine Dining Hall entrance. No parking permit is required for on-campus parking on weekends.
A short list of Masses for the Fall semester:
September: September 6 at 5:45-6:30; 5:00-6:00 pm. on September 13, 20, and 27.
October: 5:00-6:00 pm. on October 4 and 18; 10:00-11:00 am. on Saturday, October 24 (Homecoming); 5:00-6:00 pm. on October 25.
November: 5:00-6:00 pm. on November 1, 8 (Family Weekend), 15, and 29.
December: 5:00-6:00 pm. on December 6; 2:00-3:00 pm. on Tuesday December 8; 5:00-6:00 pm. on December 13 and 20.
-- Sr. Chris.
The Newman Club is a resource for Catholics at Amherst or for those who would like to learn more about the Catholic faith. Email us at email@example.com to receive email updates. See our CALENDAR below for Mass times and events. Hope to see you at Mass, most Sundays at 5 pm. in Chapin Chapel. Click here for Off-campus Events and Invitations.The Catholic Religious Advisor is Sr. Chris Clark, DHM. Chris is often at the Cadigan Center on Tuesday afternoon, at Chapin Chapel before Sunday Mass, and with the Newman Club after Mass. She is also available for consultation by arrangement. Contact Chris by mail: The Cadigan Center for Religious Life, 38 Woodside Ave./PO Box 5000, Amherst MA 01002, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (413) 687-1858.