- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- Pilgrimages and Retreats
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
7/23-28/2013 WYD Rio
The first promo reminds us of the history of World Youth Day - with the words of Blessed John Paul II. See it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3AE_wWqfko "The powerful experience that will generate through you: a more just society and a better world." John Paul II. Another powerful promo is by the French pilgrims -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2JrK-aqO5U
Will you be there in person? In any case, you're invited to join in Spirit "God bless all of you until we meet again" Pope Benedict XVI.