- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- Pilgrimages and Retreats
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
4/19-20 Eucharistic Congress:
From Fr. Bruce Teague -- Come join hundreds of your peers from across the City of Boston on April 19th & 20th for the sixth annual Archdiocese of Boston Eucharistic Congress for College Students and Young Adults!
Meet new people, listen to dynamic speakers (Msgr. Moroney and Ms. Susan Conroy who personally served with Bl. Mother Teresa in Calcutta), pray in new ways, get involved in Christian service, celebrate Mass with Cardinal Seán O'Malley, enjoy delicious food catered by the Italian restaurants of the North End, and participate in an evening Eucharistic procession. All this will be taking place at Sacred Heart and St. Leonard's Churches in the North End of Boston. For more information please visit the website at www.EucharisticCongress.or