IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS LEADERSHIP SEMINAR 2009:
- Dates: January 21-23
The Business Leadership Seminar provides an opportunity for students to interact with leading professionals from the business community. Since its inception, the Seminars have enjoyed the participation of over 500 students and 150 professionals. The 2009 Seminar features topics such as Demystifying the Investment Bank: I-Banking, Entrepreneurship, , Insider View: Spotlight on the Summer Analyst Position, Sports Management, Marketing, and a variety of workshops and networking opportunities.
The Seminar is designed to guide students through the modern job market and provide a forum for students and companies to explore new trends in today’s rapidly-changing business world. It offers an introduction to a wide range of fields in business and assists students in finding direction in a vast business world.
Not only does the Seminar offer an introduction to business, it also provides preparatory tools for participants to succeed in their careers. Its objective is to help talented students choose a career, secure employment, and excel in their job. Through the variety of speakers and topics covered, students gain exposure to a number of different career opportunities within the business world.
· Access to top Business Professionals
· Access to all Seminar lectures, presentations and course materials
· Resume published in the Business Leadership Resume Book and distributed to all Seminar presenters
· Access to all future Pre-Business Group events
· Resume templates and support
· Personalized business cards
· Access to three catered receptions each day of the Seminar
· Opportunities to attend Presenter-Student dinners
· Various Pre-Business Group paraphernalia
Ongoing support through the Pre-Business Group network