- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- "Year of Faith"
Matt Weber on 10/14.2012
Sunday, October 14, 2012. 6-7 pm. Chapin Lounge.
A light supper and conversation
Everyone is welcome to come and enjoy questions, insights, and laughs with Matt Weber, author of "Fearing the Stigmata: Humorously Holy Stories of a Young Catholic’s Search for a Culturally Relevant Faith". A graduate of Harvard Graduate School of Education, 28-year-old Matt Weber is their New and Social Media Officer and host/producer of their popular education podcast “The Harvard EdCast", a series of candid conversations with leaders in education around the world. Matt also offers two-minute humorous reflections for Catholic TV's newsmagazine, "ClearVoice," broadcast to more than 10 million homes in North America. A graduate of Cathedral High School in Springfield, MA, Matt has strong roots in the Springfield area and will participate in our weekly Mass in Chapin Chapel preceding the conversation. Sponsored by the Newman Club and Amherst College Catholic community at large.