- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
"Next Level" Catholic Clubs Day
In the works: "Next Level Adventures" is organizing a day away for members of area college Catholic clubs. It'll be a day of outdoor challenges and fun - team-work, trust walk, low ropes course - grounded in faith-based reflection and prayer. Amherst and Williams Newman Clubs, UMass Newman Student Association, and others plan on participating. Contact Bernardo Rios firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Sat, 11/03/2012 (All day)