- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- "Year of Faith"
Invitation to Symposium on Vatican II
"Recapturing the Spirit of the Second Vatican Council". Each panelist will speak for 20 minutes then open the floor to questions. Fr. Warren Savage: Social Justice Themes of the Council; Dr. Martin Pion: The Council and Other Churches and Other Religions; Sr. Mary Reap, IHM: The Council and Religious Life/and the Future. This symposium is co-sponsored by the Springfield Diocese's Office of Religious Education and the Elms College Institute for Theological and Pastoral Studies. Location: Alumnae Library Veritas Auditorium, Elms College, 391 Springfield St., Chicopee, MA. Info: 413-452-0841. Part of the Year of Faith Monthly Days of Prayer. See also February 6 for a companion symposium with 3 additional panelists.
Wed, 02/20/2013 - 19:00 to 21:00