- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
On-Campus Masses Resume in September
Dear first-year and returning students, families, staff, faculty and community friends: We will offer Roman Catholic Mass in Chapin Chapel on Sunday, September 6, 2015 from 5:45-6:30 pm. Everyone is most welcome and misalettes will be provided. On September 13, come again to Chapin Chapel to participate in our regular 5:00 pm. Mass. For those new to campus: Chapin Chapel is in "Chapin Hall", the brick academic building directly across from the Valentine Dining Hall entrance. No parking permit is required for on-campus parking on weekends. -- Peace over this beautiful summer season -- Sr. Chris.
The Newman Club is a resource for Catholics at Amherst or for those who would like to learn more about the Catholic faith. Email us at email@example.com to receive email updates. See our CALENDAR below for Mass times and events. Hope to see you at Mass, most Sundays at 5 pm. in Chapin Chapel. Click here for Off-campus Events and Invitations.The Catholic Religious Advisor is Sr. Chris Clark, DHM. Chris is often at the Cadigan Center on Tuesday afternoon, at Chapin Chapel before Sunday Mass, and with the Newman Club after Mass. She is also available for consultation by arrangement. Contact Chris by mail: The Cadigan Center for Religious Life, 38 Woodside Ave./PO Box 5000, Amherst MA 01002, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (413) 687-1858.