- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- YEARS OF: Mercy. Consecrated Life. Faith.
4 pm. Friday April 8 through 5:30 pm. Saturday April 9, 2011. Five College Catholic Students Outdoor Adventure Retreat.
A retreat with solid Catholic fellowship and prayer experiences -- and with real outdoor adventure at Camp Wilder programmed by Next Level Adventures. Timeframe: from 4 pm. Friday April 8 through 5:30 pm. Saturday April 9, 2011. See the attached brochure for details. The application deadline is midnight, April 6. Space for only up to 35 Catholic undergrads at the Five Colleges. Full grants available, see application.