- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- "Year of Faith"
2/25/2013. Newman's Lessons for the Church of the 3rd Millennium
Lumen Christi Lecture featuring Fr. Michael Barber, S.J., Director of Spiritual Formation at St. John's Seminary, Brighton, MA. Free; a free-will offering will be collected. February 25, 2013, 7 pm. Newman Catholic Center, 472 No. Pleasant St., Amherst, MA. Call 413-549-0300 for more information. The presentation is part of the Newman Catholic Center's 50th Anniversary Celebration and the Year of Faith.