- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- "Year of Faith"
2/20/2013. Recapturing the Spirit of the Second Vatican Council - panel 2.
Each panelist will speak for 20 minutes then open the floor to questions. Fr. Warren Savage: Social Justice Themes of the Council; Dr. Martin Pion: The Council and Other Churches and Other Religions; Sr. Mary Reap, IHM: The Council and Religious Life/and the Future. This symposium is co-sponsored by the Springfield Diocese's Office of Religious Education and the Elms College Institute for Theological and Pastoral Studies. Location: Alumnae Library Veritas Auditorium, Elms College, 391 Springfield St., Chicopee, MA. Time: 7-9 pm. Info: 413-452-0841. See also February 6 for a companion symposium with 3 additional panelists. Mary A. Dooley Lecture Series. Presented by the Religious Studies Dpartment, the Institute for Theology and Pastoral Studies, and the Diocese of Springfield Office of Faith Formation. Snow date is 2-27-2013. For information contact Ann Schweinn 413-265-2572 or email@example.com