- Newman Catholic ClubNewman Catholic Club
- Newman & Other Catholic Events
- Newman Club Leaders and Invitation
- Some Off-Campus Opportunities
- Catholic Bulletin (with special notices)
- Priest Celebrants and Special Guests
- Catholic, Locally: Diocese of Springfield, MA
- 2 Practices: Contemplative Silence, Lectio Divina
- Peace & Nonviolence in the Catholic Tradition
- "Year of Faith"
The Newman Club is a resource for Catholics at Amherst or for those who would like to learn more about the Catholic faith. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved. -- Celebrating the "Source and Summit" together: Catholic Mass, usually at 5 pm., Chapin Chapel on Sundays and as arranged for Solemnities -- Nurturing prayer and spiritual growth - rosary, contemplation, other prayer services. -- Being a community of love for God and neighbor -- fellowship, service and outreach opportunities. Exploring and celebrating truth with professors, religious leaders, guests.
Catholic Advisor Chris Clark, DHM is available at The Cadigan Center for Religious Life, 38 Woodside Avenue/PO Box 5000, Amherst MA 01002, email email@example.com or cell phone (413) 687-1858.