- Residential LifeResidential Life
- Calendar: Important Dates to Remember
- Jobs in ResLife
- RC Evaluation
- Resident Counselors
- Respect for Facilities and Property
- Roommate Contract
- Spring Break Festivities
- Thanksgiving Break Festivities
- Winter Break
- Your Emergency Info
Join us for these events!
The Office of Student Affairs is sponsoring events for students who remain on campus throughout Thanksgiving Break. See the offerings for each day of break below, and note which events suggest pre-registration.
Saturday, November 22:
- Kick-off meeting! Join us at 7pm in the Gerald Penny Center in the Octagon. At this meeting, you can sign up for off-campus excursions, check out board games and cooking equipment, and enter a raffle for prizes. This is also a great opportunity to see who else will be around, and enjoy snacks with the staff and Student Coordinators who will be here to support you throughout the week.
Monday, November 24:
- 8:00-10:00pm: Enjoy sitting by the fire and eating America's favorite dessert at a S'mores night in James Common Room.
Tuesday, November 25:
- 5:00-9:00pm: Join us at the Lord Jeffery Inn for a Thanksgiving meal hosted by President Martin.
Wednesday, November 26:
- 8:30pm: Get off campus for a night of bowling in Northampton. As space is limited, priority will go to those who pre-register. You can pre-register by emailing Dexter Padayachee (email@example.com), or sign up at the kick-off meeting (see above). A bus will depart from the steps of Converse Hall, meet there promptly at 8:30pm. You can expect to be back on campus before midnight. Games and bowling shoes will be paid for, just remember to bring socks!
Thursday, November 27:
- 12:00-2:00pm: A traditional Thanksgiving Dinner will be catered by Valentine Dining Services.
- 7:00pm: Pizza will be served in the Friedmann Room of the Keefe Campus Center.
Friday, November 28:
7:00-9:00pm: We will be hosting a Relaxation and Mindfulness Night. Be sure to sign up for a chair massage in Keefe Campus Center! Massages will last 15 minutes, and a sign up sheet will be available at the kick-off meeting. There will be a wide array of healthy snacks and fruits.
If you have any questions about events, would like to organize an event during the week, or want to spread the word about another event that might interest students, feel free to email Dexter Padayachee (firstname.lastname@example.org). Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving Break!