- Residential LifeResidential Life
- Calendar: Important Dates to Remember
- Jobs in ResLife
- Resident Counselors
- Respect for Facilities and Property
- Roommate Contract
- Thanksgiving Break Festivities
- Winter Break (hidden)
For Faculty and Staff: Hosting Amherst Students
Thank you for your interest in inviting students to your house for dinner over Thanksgiving break! Students truly enjoy getting off campus and building connections with the people in the college community.
Before submitting the form below, please take note of the following information:
- By signing up, you are permitting us to share your contact information with 2-4 students who have signed up to participate.
- Many students do not have access to a car. If you cannot provide transportation (that is, pick up and drop off students in a common meeting location on campus), or your home is not accessible by public transportation, there is a very limited chance that students will be able to join you.
- Please understand that we cannot guarantee to match you with a student who has a particular set of interests or specific background. All of our students have something to offer.
Thanks again for your generosity!