- Residential LifeResidential Life
- Calendar: Important Dates to Remember
- Jobs in ResLife
- RC Evaluation
- Resident Counselors
- Respect for Facilities and Property
- Roommate Contract
- Spring Break Festivities
- Thanksgiving Break Festivities
- Winter Break
- Your Emergency Info
Join us for these events!
The Office of Student Affairs is sponsoring events for students who remain on campus throughout Winter Break. Feel free to suggest additional events and gather in the Cohan Common Room anytime for company!
Saturday, December 20:
- Kickoff meeting! Join us at 7pm in Gerald Penny Center, Octagon. At this meeting, you can learn about on-campus events and off-campus excursions, make suggestions for additional events, and check out board games and cooking equipment. This is also a great opportunity to see who else will be around, and enjoy snacks with the Student Coordinators who will be here to support you throughout the week. There will be care packages with snacks, ramen, fruit, oatmeal, and etc given to all students who will be remaining on campus! Please come to the kick-off to pick up a care package.
Wednesday, December 24:
- Christmas Eve Dessert Reception from 7pm to 9pm in the Gerald Penny Center.
Thursday, December 25:
Dinner served at Panda East at 7pm. Meet at Panda East.
Sunday, December 28:
- Off-campus trip to NYC, please contact Flora Chan, the Transfer and First-Generation Coordinator, to sign-up. The trip will be all day and students will leave from converse at 8am sharp. (Space is limited)
Wednesday, December 31:
- New Year's Eve Party from 7pm to 9pm in the Gerald Penny Center.
Sunday, January 4:
- Off-campus trip to Boston, please contact Flora Chan, the Transfer and First-Generation Coordinator, to sign-up. The trip will be all day and students will leave from converse at 8am sharp. (Space is limited)
If you have any questions about events, would like to organize an event during the week, or want to spread the word about another event that might interest students, feel free to contact the Student Coordinators. Have a happy and safe Winter Break!