Term/Start Date: February 2017
Five Colleges is looking for an energetic and engaged student to join the Academic Programs team assisting with the Five Colleges Events calendar and other clerical projects.
- Update and maintain the Five Colleges Events Calendar
- Transfer event information posted to listservs to the Five Colleges Events Calendar
- Assist with organizational projects related to Academic Programs
- Occasionally support office operations with filing and other responsibilities
Approximate Number of Hours: 4
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess basic computer knowledge in operating Windows-based programs, such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as have online literacy and curiosity
- Be mature, diligent, self-motivated, with a positive attitude
Approximately four hours a week. Schedule is flexible, but work will be done at Five College offices in Amherst.
Hourly Wage: $11.00
How to Apply: Send resume to Brian Acevedo, email@example.com
Address: 97 Spring Street, Amherst
Application Deadline: Open until position filled.