Business Leadership Seminar 2013
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT BUSINESS LEADERSHIP SEMINAR 2013Applications are now closed. For more information about future PBG events contact us at PBGAmherst@gmail.com
- Date: January 17-18, 2013, 10AM - 4PM
- Location: Prunye Lecture Hall, Fayerweather Hall, Amherst College
- Fee: Free
- Application deadline: January 9, 2013
- Application: Two-part application process
- Amherst Students: Apply online through Quest: Quest | Jobs & Internships | Amherst Jobs & Internships | Keywords "Bucess Leadership Seminar"
- 5-College Students: Please submit your resume for the Business Leadership Seminar via e-Access (Smith) or LyonNet (Mount Holyoke). You can find the posting by searching “Business Leadership Seminar.”
- Hampshire students: Email your completed application and resume of no more than one page in length to PBGAmherst@gmail.com.
This seminar provides an opportunity for students to interact with leading professionals from the business community. The 2013 seminar features topics such as From Undegrad to Consultant, Fundamentals of Finance, The State of Corporate America, Advanced Degrees in Business: Where to Start and a variety of networking opportunities. Participant firms include: Bain & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte, J.P Morgan, Fidelity Investments and others.
General questions should be directed to the Pre-Business Group at PBGAmherst@gmail.com.
The Seminar is designed to guide students through the modern job market and provide a forum for students and companies to explore new trends in today’s rapidly-changing business world. It offers an introduction to a wide range of fields in business and assists students in finding direction in a vast business world.
Not only does the Seminar offer an introduction to business, it also provides preparatory tools for participants to succeed in their careers. Its objective is to help talented students choose a career, secure employment, and excel in their job. Through the variety of speakers and topics covered, students gain exposure to a number of different career opportunities within the business world.
· Access to top Business Professionals
· Access to all Seminar lectures, presentations and course materials
· Resume published in the Business Leadership Resume Book and distributed to all Seminar presenters
· Access to all future Pre-Business Group events
· Resume templates and support
· Ongoing support through the Pre-Business Group network