- Gift PlanningGift Planning
- Gifts Directly from Your IRA in 2014
- Johnson Chapel Associates
- Gifts That Pay You Income
- Including Amherst in Your Will
- Gifts of Property
- Gifts to Your Reunion
Gifts to the Mead Art Museum
Gifts of art, or money to purchase art, ensures that the Mead Art Museum can continue to carry out its mission to make its 18,000-object collection relevant to teaching and research across the College through special exhibitions, events, publications, and class visits.
There are many ways to make a gift of art or assets that will meet your current and future financial as well as personal goals. Some of the ways to make a gift of art include:
- An outright gift of artwork which allows you to receive a charitable deduction for tax purposes.
- A gift of artwork through bequest not only allows you to keep your artwork for the remainder of your life but ensures it will have a proper home when you no longer are able to care for it. A testamentary intention also lessens the potential burden of estate taxes on your heirs.
For more information about how to make a gift to the Mead Art Museum, please contact the Gift Planning Office or Rachel Rogol, Executive Assistant to the Director at the Mead Art Museum, at
(413) 542-2295, or email@example.com.