- To expand opportunities related to the student experience, including financial aid, academic services, and educational programs.
- To strengthen faculty support and curricular development, including endowed professorships and research funds.
- To support the sciences at Amherst as the College prepares to build a state-of-the-art science center.
- To increase participation in and the amount raised through the Annual Fund, which supports students, faculty, programs, and facilities.
- To increase the number of alumni, parents, and friends of the College who include Amherst in their planned giving.
- To support the facilities and departments that enhance the learning environment at Amherst, including the Mead Art Museum, Frost Library, Music, Athletics, and the Career Center.
- To expand opportunities to connect and engage alumni, students, parents, and faculty in support of one another and the College through Amherst Connects.