The objective is simple — BEAT WILLIAMS!
November 2 - 12
During the Amherst v. Williams: Biggest Little Challenge, the 15 most recently graduated alumni classes and the senior classes from Amherst and Williams compete head-to-head to see which school can secure the most donors. The challenge winner will be determined by the number of donors, not dollar amount. The school that secures the most donors by the conclusion of the Biggest Little Game wins bragging rights for the year. Every gift counts!
- All outright gifts from Amherst and Williams alumni will count toward the challenge totals.
- Gifts must be made between 12am EST on November 2 and 12 pm EST on November 12.
- The school that secures the highest number of donors within the challenge period will be declared the winner and awarded bragging rights for the year.
- One gift per alum will count toward the challenge totals—alumni who give multiple times during the challenge will be counted once.
- Since Amherst's alumni body is smaller than Williams', we will use a multiplier: every Amherst gift will count for 1.22 gifts in the challenge.