At Amherst we strive to make our website as accessible as possible. We would like to hear about your experience with our site. Please e-mail your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accessibility Features for Users of the Amherst Site
- Almost all Amherst College pages have links especially for users of screen-readers. At the beginning of each page, after "Amherst College" you will hear "Skip to main content," which will take you directly to the main text of the page, and "Skip to main menu," which will take you directly to the main navigation on the page.
- We provide a text-only version of our Offices and Departments list, which links to all of the college's academic and administrative departmental websites.
Important Phone Numbers
- Main Amherst College switchboard: 413-542-2000
- Accessibility Services for students: 413-542-2337
- Admission (all questions related to applying to Amherst): 413-542-2328
- Alumni & Parent Programs: 413-542-2313
- Campus Police: 413-542-2291
- Employment at Amherst: 413-542-2372
- Information Technology Help: 413-542-2526
- Library: 413-542-2319
- Find more phone numbers, and departmental e-mail addresses, on our Contact Amherst page.
Amherst College provides reasonable accommodations to students with documented disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). More information can be found at Accessibility Services pages, or by contacting the Accessibility Services Office, 211 Converse Hall, 413-542-2337; email@example.com.
To file a grievance, please refer to the Section 504 Disability Grievance Procedure page.