- If you are not logged into the website, do so.
- On any page on the Amherst website, click on the My Amherst link in the upper right.
- Click on the My Profile tab.
- Click on the Photos tab.
- In the New Photo area, click on the Browse button and select the picture file you want to upload from your computer. The picture must be a .jpg file in portrait orientation (the height greater than the width), and it must be at least 300 pixels wide.
- Once you've selected a picture file from your computer, click the Upload new photo button.
- To make your photo visible to everyone, under Hide this photo from, uncheck the box Others.