- Course Catalog Editing Instructions
- Formatting Content for a Responsive Design
- Moodle Help
- Submitting an Event to the College Events Calendar
- Web Design Style Guide
- How Do I...? (Questions and Answers about the Amherst Website)
- My Amherst
- Accessibility of the Amherst Web Site
Why can't I access some of e-reserves off-campus?
Some e-reserves may not be available to users off-campus using the standard network connection due to license restrictions. The solution to this is to set up a VPN connection. This tricks the provider of the e-reserve into thinking you are on-campus. You must have an Amherst College username to set up a VPN connection.