Valid for Moodle 2.8. Updated on 7/23/2015.
Adding an E-Reserves allows you to create a link from your Moodle page to an item or items in the e-reserve system setup my the library.
- From your course page, turn editing on and go to the Topic or Week in which you want to add a resource.
- Click on the Add a resource drop-down box and select E-Reserve to get the e-reserve interface or select E-reserve from the activity chooser. The interface consist simply of a list of items in your e-reserves.
- Click the checkbox for all items you want to add at this point in your course.
- For the other sections (not show), see the pages on common resource options. Usually you will not need to change the defaults.
- Click one of the two Save buttons at the bottom.
E-reserves are added to a course through the course page on the Amherst College web site. You can not add content to the e-reserve system directly from Moodle.