Valid for Moodle 2.8. Updated on 7/23/2015.
A page is new screen which you can use to add anything that the editor allows. If you are tempted to create a label but it's getting too large to display on the main course page, create a new page to hold the content. Adding a page works the same as adding a label except that the page requires a name and a description. Rather than having the text appear on the Moodle page, only a link appears. Clicking on the link opens a new page containing the text.
- From your course page, turn editing on and go to the Topic or Week in which you want to add a resource.
- Click on the Add a resource drop-down box and select Page or select Page from the activity chooser.
- Type in a name for your page; this name will be displayed on your course’s Moodle page. Add something to the description field. The description field is now optional. An option in the Appearance section allows you to have the description appear on the course page.
- Enter the text for the page. You can add images and links to your pages by using the image button (a picture of a tree) and the link button (a chain).
- For the other sections see the pages on common resource options. Usually you will not need to change the defaults.
- Click one of the two Save buttons at the bottom.