Valid for Moodle 2.8. Updated on 7/23/2015.
Adding an VideoReserves allows you to create a link from your Moodle page to an item in the video reserve system. Note that by default you have a link to a list of all your video reserves in the top section of the course.
- From your course page, turn editing on and go to the Topic or Week in which you want to add a resource.
- Click on the Add a resource drop-down box and select VideoReserve to get the video reserve interface or choose VideoReserve from the activity chooser. The selection interface consist simply of a list of items in your video reserves.
- Click the checkbox for all items you want to add at this point in your course.
- For the other sections (not show), see the pages on common resource options. Usually you will not need to change the defaults.
- Click one of the two Save buttons at the bottom.
Videos are added to the video reserve by using the video request form. This can not be done directly from Moodle at this time. (Stay tuned. This may change.)