- Required: Title, Image & at least One Link. Optional: body field.
- Image size: 500x300 minimum. (If larger, maintain the same ratio of width to height.)
- Choice of 1 to 4 links; if you use 3 or 4 links, then you must leave the body EMPTY.
- Limit body text to two lines for ideal formatting.
- Link text best if 20 characters or less. (If longer, you'll see ellipses.)
WHEN TO USE: Draw attention to any web content (any service, happening, opprotunity, achievement). Good for linking to deeper parts of your department or program pages, to some other relevant material on the Amherst.edu site, or to any external website.