C Level closed due to construction
Books held on C Level may be requested via the Amherst College only catalog for same-day retrieval Monday through Friday (at 8am, 11:45am and 2:15pm). All books from our Dewey Decimal collection are unavailable for the summer. Please visit the service desks or call us at 413-542-2373 for assistance.
Start Your Search
Books & Media
Articles & Journals
Articles & JournalsOr
What am I searching?
- Looking for a specific article? Use the first search bar above.
- Looking for a specific journal or newspaper? Enter the title in the second search bar to see if we have access, then click into the database that has the year you need.
- Not available online? Follow the catalog link to see if we have print, or click to request a PDF through our Request Service.
- Looking for articles on a particular topic? Check our Research Guides for a subject-specific database.
- Looking for databases? See our A-Z Databases list.
- Not sure where to start on a topic? Try Discover.
Archives & ACDC
Hours & Contact
Student focus group: doing research on mobile
EBSCO is working to create a mobile app for student research. We are looking for user feedback and we'd love to hear from students!
On Wed. April 17th, EBSCO will be on campus at Frost Library from 11 am - 1 pm. We are looking for students to participate in a 1.5 hours in-person focus group. You will receive a $150 Amazon Gift Card for your time and participation.
To sign up, please go to: https://airtable.com/shr9NYamSf21AVTB3, and we will reach out to you with more information.