Start Your Search
Books & Media
Articles & Journals
Articles & JournalsOr
What am I searching?
- Looking for a specific article? Use the first search bar above.
- Looking for a specific journal or newspaper? Enter the title in the second search bar to see if we have access, then click into the database that has the year you need.
- Not available online? Follow the catalog link to see if we have print, or click to request a PDF through our Request Service.
- Looking for articles on a particular topic? Check our Research Guides for a subject-specific database.
- Looking for databases? See our A-Z Databases list.
- Not sure where to start on a topic? Try Discover.
Archives & ACDC
Hours & Contact
Fall Zotero Workshops
Zotero [zoh-TAIR-oh] is a free application that collects, manages, and formats citations and bibliographies. Zotero also helps organize your research by allowing you to attach PDFs, notes, and images to your references. You can arrange your sources into collections for different projects and tag them for easy searching.
Registration is open for fall Zotero workshops! Sign up for one of these dates:
- Friday, Sept. 20, 10:30 – 11:30am
- Thursday, Sept. 26, 10 – 11am
- Thursday, Sept. 26, 5 – 6pm
- Friday, Sept. 27, 3 – 4pm
- Wednesday, Oct. 2, 1 – 2pm
- Thursday, Oct. 3, 1 – 2pm
Participate in online website study, enter to win Amazon gift card
Update: Study is now closed. Thank you to all participants!
Want to help make the Library website better? Participate in an online study (10-15 minutes) and enter to win one of three $25 Amazon gift cards! Current Amherst students only, please.
Questions? Contact Kelly Dagan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Student focus group: doing research on mobile
EBSCO is working to create a mobile app for student research. We are looking for user feedback and we'd love to hear from students!
On Wed. April 17th, EBSCO will be on campus at Frost Library from 11 am - 1 pm. We are looking for students to participate in a 1.5 hours in-person focus group. You will receive a $150 Amazon Gift Card for your time and participation.
To sign up, please go to: https://airtable.com/shr9NYamSf21AVTB3, and we will reach out to you with more information.