Enter Enhanced Accessibility Mode
Skip to Sub Navigation
Skip to Main Content
- Food and beverages may be brought into the Frost Library and the Keefe Science Library, but NOT into:
- Archives and Special Collections (Level A in the Frost Library)
- Morgan Music Library (second floor of the Arms Music building)
- Exercise caution while eating and drinking. Please protect the building and its contents from spills.
- Dispose of all containers, utensils and leftovers in the appropriate trash receptacle or recycling bin.
- Be considerate of other patrons.
- Under no circumstances should you store any food or drink in the library, including in lockers.