Have a citation? Check our holdings in the box above
Starting your search for articles? Use the Databases tab.
Find images, texts, videos, and more from the Archives & Special Collections and Art & Architecture Collection.
Be sure to log in with your Amherst username and password to see your search results.
Become a member of the Friends today!
The College web site currently has no means of accepting electronic payments. To submit an application for membership, please download and print the form in this PDF file (32 KB).
The Friends of the Amherst College Library has seven levels of membership:
- Current Student Member; annual dues range from $1 - $9
- Special Member (for graduates of Amherst College until their 5th reunion); annual dues range from $10 - $34
- Regular Member; annual dues range from $35 - $74
- Sustaining Member; annual dues range from $75 - $249
- Benefactor; annual dues range from $250 - $749
- Patron; annual dues range from $750 - $4,999
- Life Member; available after a donation of $5,000 or more within a 3-year period. This donation may, after consultation with the Librarian of the College, include gifts in kind.
All contributions are deductible for income tax purposes to the extent permitted by law, and may be supplemented by eligible employees participating in corporate matching gifts programs.
For more information about the activities of the Friends or membership in the organization, please use the following address. For an email address and phone number for the Secretary, please follow the link in the address.
Friends of the Amherst College Library
Campus Mail Box 2256
P.O. Box 5000
Amherst, MA 01002-5000