Have a citation? Check our holdings in the box above
Starting your search for articles? Use the Databases tab.
Find images, texts, videos, and more from the Archives & Special Collections and Art & Architecture Collection.
Be sure to log in with your Amherst username and password to see your search results.
- John Moore's 'Pastoral Letters': Part of the story of how and why some of the 'Great Books' were taught at Amherst College during the era of the New Curriculum by Richard F. Teichgraeber III '71. Booklet designed by Ronald Gordon at the Oliphant Press and printed by GHP Media. 2012.
- From Poetry to Playwriting by Sarah Ruhl. Booklet designed by Ronald Gordon at the Oliphant Press and printed by Thames Printing Company. 2009.
- Emily Dickinson A Letter. Preface by Polly Longsworth. Designed by Ronald Gordon and Samuel Ellenport. Funded from the May H. Morris and Albert M. Morris 1913 Fund. 1992; reprinted 2007. Available for purchase.
- Two Poems by Robert Frost Recently Discovered.With an essay by Mark Richardson. 2006. Available for purchase.
- Hotel Bar by J.D. McClatchy [keepsake]. 2005.
- J. J. Lankes Illustrates Robert Frost: "Neither Out Far Nor In Deep," Christmas 1935. With essays by Welford D. Taylor and Pat Alger. 2005. Available for purchase.
- "Your Success Is My Success": Robert Frost to Hugo Saglio. Introduction and notes by Donald Sheehy. 2004. Available for purchase.
- October by David Ferry 1946 [keepsake]. 2002.
- The Trees are Gone by Jay Parini [keepsake]. 1999.
- Speaking of Frost. Richard Wilbur 1942 and William H. Pritchard 1953 interviewed by Donald G. Sheehy. 1997. Available for purchase.
- For Victoria Traveling in Europe by Timothy Steele [keepsake]. 1996.
- body by James Merrill 1947 [keepsake]. 1995.
- Friends of the Amherst College Library Twenty-Fifth Anniversary, 1968-1993. Edited by Donald B. Engley 1939. 1995.
- Bookmarks, each recommending a book chosen by a member of the faculty or staff of the College; prepared by Friends Student Advisory Committee (See "Bookmarks by the Student Advisory Committee" for a complete list). 1995-2002
- Death Sauntering About by Anthony Hecht [keepsake]. 1994.
- Notes by Robert Frost on his life and early writings. Autobiographical note by James J. Faran, Jr. 1991. Available for purchase.
- Amherst College Library bookmark, designed and printed by Ronald Gordon 1965. 1990.
- Trolling for Blues by Richard Wilbur. [Printed announcement of his visit.] 1989.
- The Poetical Manuscripts of Mark Akenside in the Ralph M. Williams Collection, Amherst College Library. Reproduced in facsimile with an introduction by Robin C. Dix. Amherst College Press. 1988. Available for purchase.
- The Master Letters of Emily Dickinson. Amherst College Press. Funded from the May H. Morris and Albert M. Morris 1913 Fund. 1986. Available for purchase.
- A Ragbag of Old Airs by Rolfe Humphries. [Keepsake]. 1985.
- Think Tank by James Merrill. [Keepsake]. 1983.
- Amherst, The Library. An introduction. 1982.
- Forest Flowers by Robert Frost. An early poem recovered. [Keepsake]. 1978.
- Amherst College Library Handbook. Compiled by Margaret Adams Groesbeck. 1977.
- Poetry and Prophecy, Reflections on the Word by Mario A. DiCesare. The Robert Frost Library lecture April 9. 1976.
- Frost 100. [Catalog for the Frost Centennial Exhibition]. 1975.
- A Report on the Amherst College Library. Willis E. Bridegam. 1975.
- Robert Frost 1874-1963. A Remembrance. Stinehour Press. [Keepsake]. 1974.
- Poetry Amherst, a sesquicentennial anthology of poems by alumni of Amherst College. Edited by Richard Aldridge. Amherst College Press, 1972. [Commissioned. Published with support of a Friends gift.]
- Myfanwy Thomas remembers Robert Frost. Keepsake for first annual meeting, April 25, 1970. Stinehour Press.