- Archives & Special CollectionsArchives & Special Collections
- Access and Use
- Collection Development Policy
- General Information and Hours
- Holdings and Finding Aids
- Bowles-Hoar Family Papers
- College Architecture
- Edward and Orra Hitchcock
- Emily Dickinson at Amherst College
- Fraternities at Amherst
- Lord Jeffery Amherst and Amherst College
- Robert Frost at Amherst College
- The Kim-Wait/Eisenberg Native American Literature Collection
- The Samuel French Collection
- Theses Collection
- Rare Book Holdings
- Digital Collections
- Subject Guides
- Soffer Ornithology Collection
- Lane Research Fellowships for Creative Artists
- Records Management
Have a citation? Check our holdings in the box above
Starting your search for articles? Use the Databases tab.
Find images, texts, videos, and more from the Archives & Special Collections and Art & Architecture Collection.
Be sure to log in with your Amherst username and password to see your search results.
Amherst College Annual Catalogues, 1822-1900
|Publisher:||Amherst, Mass.: The College|
|Notes:||Annual Catalogues of the College generally include complete lists of faculty, trustees and students (including students' town of residence), with total numbers of students enrolled in each class; and information about requirements for admission and promotion; curriculum and text books; travel and lodging arrangements; and tuition and other costs. Frontis engravings depicting views of the campus appear only occasionally: 1833, 1847, 1848, 1851, 1858, 1859, and 1863.|
Digitized as part of the Five College Archives Digital Access Project, 1996-1999.