- Archives & Special CollectionsArchives & Special Collections
- Access and Use
- General Information and Hours
- Holdings and Finding Aids
- Bowles-Hoar Family Papers
- College Architecture
- Edward and Orra Hitchcock
- Emily Dickinson at Amherst College
- Fraternities at Amherst
- Lord Jeffery Amherst and Amherst College
- Robert Frost at Amherst College
- The Kim-Wait/Eisenberg Native American Literature Collection
- The Samuel French Collection
- Theses Collection
- Rare Book Holdings
- Digital Collections
- Subject Guides
- Soffer Ornithology Collection
- Lane Research Fellowships for Creative Artists
- Records Management
Have a citation? Check our holdings in the box above
Starting your search for articles? Use the Databases tab.
Find images, texts, videos, and more from the Archives & Special Collections and Art & Architecture Collection.
Be sure to log in with your Amherst username and password to see your search results.
Amherst College Coeducation Collection
|Abstract:||Chronologies, articles, newspaper clippings, and committee reports relating to coeducation at Amherst College and its subsequent anniversaries. The bulk of the collection covers planning for coeducation and responses to coeducation by Alumni, Faculty, Students, Amherst's president John Ward, and the Trustees of Amherst College. This is an artificial collection created by compiling related materials from other collections.|
2 linear feet.
Digitized as part of the Five College Archives Digital Access Project, 1996-1999.
|Links:||Finding aid: asteria.fivecolleges.edu/findaids/amherst/ma10_main.html|
Digital Collection: clio.fivecolleges.edu/amherst/coed/