- Archives & Special CollectionsArchives & Special Collections
- Access and Use
- Collection Development Policy
- General Information and Hours
- Holdings and Finding Aids
- Bowles-Hoar Family Papers
- College Architecture
- Edward and Orra Hitchcock
- Emily Dickinson at Amherst College
- Fraternities at Amherst
- Lord Jeffery Amherst and Amherst College
- Robert Frost at Amherst College
- The Kim-Wait/Eisenberg Native American Literature Collection
- The Samuel French Collection
- Theses Collection
- Rare Book Holdings
- Digital Collections
- Subject Guides
- Soffer Ornithology Collection
- Lane Research Fellowships for Creative Artists
- Records Management
Have a citation? Check our holdings in the box above
Starting your search for articles? Use the Databases tab.
Find images, texts, videos, and more from the Archives & Special Collections and Art & Architecture Collection.
Be sure to log in with your Amherst username and password to see your search results.
James I. Merrill with his partner David Jackson, from the Sprague Family Papers
James I. Merrill (right) with his partner David Jackson at their home in Stonington, CT, from the Sprague Family Papers, Amherst Archives & Special Collections.