- Mead Art MuseumMead Art Museum
Student Ambassador Program
Are you a thinker, performer, player, or artist? Do you have a passion for the arts and a thirst to explore the Mead’s collections? The Mead is your museum—join Team Mead to share it with the rest of your community!
Five College students of all class years and concentrations are warmly invited to serve as volunteer student ambassadors for the Mead. Team Mead members will
- organize exciting outreach events for college students and the Pioneer Valley community;
- meet like-minded arts lovers from throughout the Five Colleges;
- star in a new YouTube series designed to share the Mead with a wider virtual audience;
- gain a sense of what it’s like to work in a college museum.
Throughout the semester, Team Mead meets once a week as a group on Friday afternoons (3:00-4:00). Members interested in leading museum tours attend an additional weekly hour-long training session led by Mead educators.
All Team Mead members assist with evening and weekend outreach events as available.
Want to get involved?
Join us for the Spring 2015 kickoff meeting - Friday, January 30, at 3:00 p.m. Cupcakes and tea served!
Can't make it?
Email Keely Sarr (firstname.lastname@example.org), Assistant Museum Educator, for more information.