At this hectic time in the semester it's important for students, faculty and staff alike to take time to slow down, breathe and rejuvenate. There are a number of activities planned throughout the day to help you do just that.
• Yoga, 12 noon-1 p.m., Chapin Chapel with Chris Paradis
• Mindful Eating, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Valentine Terrace Room A with Ruth Kane-Levit and Laura Fusari
• Make an Eye Pillow, 3:30-4:30 p.m., McCaffrey Room Keefe Campus Center with Jessica Gifford
• Meditation, 4:30-5:45 p.m., Chapin Chapel with Mark Hart
• Stroll in the Sanctuary, 4:30 p.m. in front of Keefe Campus Center with Jennifer Good-Schiff
The third floor of Frost Library and Chapin Chapel from 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, have been designated as quiet spaces that can be used for the duration of the semester as spaces to slow down, work & reflect.
Slow Down Day is organized by the Quiet Committee of the Mental Health Task Force.