Treacy & Company is a strategy-management consulting and venturing firm founded by business strategist and former professor at the MIT Sloan School of Management, Dr. Michael Treacy. They are currently recruiting students of all majors for both full-time analyst (Class of 2018) and summer analyst (Class of 2019) positions.
Treacy & Company's management consulting practice provides strategic insight and support to the top executives of the Fortune 500 and similar global corporations on a range of business issues related to growth strategy, offer and go-to-market innovation, operating model innovation, and growth discipline. In all of our engagements, Treacy & Company combines analytical rigor with hard-hitting insights.
Treacy & Company is distinctive in the work they do, the clients they serve, and the people they attract. Consultants join the firm because they offer:
• An exclusive focus on strategy, growth, and innovation engagements
• Proven intellectual capital that integrates creative qualitative skills and quantitative techniques
• An industry-agnostic client base typically made up of firms with $1B to $50B in annual revenue
• An ability to personally influence the growth and development of the firm
• An entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
• A sustainable lifestyle supported by an office-based model
Join representatives to learn more about the firm, as well as their open full-time analyst (Class of 2018) and summer analyst (Class of 2019) positions.