Come celebrate the holiday of Purim... New York City style. They tried to kill us. We won. Let's party!
- Full NYC-delicatessen hero sandwich bar
- Megillah readings throughout the evening
- Make your own classic kosher pickles
- Dress up your own hamentaschen bar
- Take a selfie with the Statue of Liberty
- Learn how to say "coffee" with an authentic New York accent
- Costume contest
Coming from the Amherst common, walk down Amity St until you reach the corner of Amity and Lincoln. The house is big, yellow, and has a sign that says "Chabad Nation Rohr Jewish center".