• Spatially correlate census, economic, and other data;
• Display geologic formations and delineate watersheds;
• Track human, animal, and plant populations; and
• Map locations from a GPS receiver.
You will learn about:
• Mapping Named Data (including census data and street addresses);
• Mapping Coordinate Data (including using a GPS receiver);
• Mapping Image Data (including scanned maps and satellite data); and
• Extracting Map Features
This workshop is in four parts:
• Tuesdays, June 11,18, 25, and July 2
Snacks and drinks will be provided!
Please register in advance: