While some of our spaces are well used, some are more obscure. The pages that follow will provide a photographic description of some of our venues. Make sure you review the list to the left to garner all possibilities.
The Alumni House is set on the outskirts of campus and widely used for receptions and relaxed meetings. It is also an easy spot for catered events and has close and accessible parking. There are two small meeting rooms, the foyer and the main area. There is also a kitchen and bar.
Chapin Chapel is located in the center of the campus and provides a more intimate space for gatherings. The chapel has both a piano and an organ and there is a reception area available.
The second floor of Converse Hall holds the historic Fitch Room. The library of Clyde Fitch, Class of 1886, a renowned playwright, was originally donated to the college after his death in 1909 along with the contents of his personal study and his personal papers. This room is a recreation of his study and is a comfortable venue for small meetings or luncheons. Parking is in front of Converse Hall and accessibility is gained through the front, side or loading dock doors.
Johnson Chapel is a popular spot for large meetings, guest speakers and weddings and has an historic ambiance. During the day it is filled with natural light and in the evening the chandelier sparkles. The chapel is located on the second floor of the building and is accessible by four staircases and an elevator. The balcony surrounds the chapel on three sides. Parking is in front and behind the chapel.