January 9, 2021
Dear Students, Staff and Faculty,
- We received a positive test result this morning for a staff member, and they are now in isolation at home. One close contact who has been identified by our contact tracing staff is in quarantine at home.
- The staff member will continue to be monitored by the College. The dashboard will be updated on Monday morning.
- As COVID-19 numbers continue to rise across the country, we urge you to:
o Reach out for support services (for students):
- Keefe Health Center (413) 542-2267
- Counseling Center (413-542-2354 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Class deans: They are available to all students.
o For all faculty, staff and students not living on campus who develop symptoms, call your own healthcare providers directly. Additional support for employees is available through New Directions, the College’s resource for life services support.
Thank you for your continued cooperation.
Chief of Police and Director of Public Safety