Join the Student Health Educators for a variety of programming for Bodies Week 2021!
- Embodied: A conversation about body politics at Amherst, hosted by the Peer Advocates for Sexual Respect. (Tuesday, March 23, at 7 p.m. EST)
- The Menstruation Situation: a program on menstrual inequity, sustainability, and alternative menstrual products. (Thursday, March 25, at 7 p.m. EST)
- The EveryBody Project - a small closed program/group for all genders and identities, where participants get to personally examine their relationship to their body, body image and societal beauty standards. Hosted by Wenzhen Zhu in the Counseling Center & myself. Advanced registration is required. (Friday, March 26 & Friday, April 2, 3-5 p.m. EST)
- Examining Our Eating Habits: a discussion of eating disorders and disordered eating. Co-hosted by the SHEs, Alyssa Pawloski from Health Services, and Wenzhen Zhu from the Counseling Center. (Monday, March 29, at 5 p.m. EST)
- Closing Keynote: Disability Justice 101. Co-sponsored with the Office of Accessibility Services. Join two disability activists and educators, speakers Davey Shlasko & Yusef Bornacelli for an introductory program on Disability Justice as a framework and practice. (Wednesday, March 31, at 6:30 p.m. EST)
- A Bodies Week Resource Table in Keefe Campus Center from March 23-26 with relevant materials for the taking!
- Bodies Week digital content on Instagram at @ac_she