Are you ready for this year’s Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Workplaces VIRTUAL career fair? Do you have questions about preparing for a virtual career fair, making a strong first impression on-line, and following up in a professional manner? Join Whitney Kuhnlenz, Associate Director of Employer and Alumni Engagement at the Loeb Center for Career Exploration and Planning, to get ready for the big day and ensure that you are Virtually Unstoppable!
This workshop will propel you to:
• Ensure Tech Readiness: Eliminate tech hiccups by learning how to be fully prepared for the digital arena and ensure you are signed up for the right sessions!
• Elevate Your Virtual Presence: Craft a professional and impactful online persona that grabs recruiters' attention.
• Harness Company Connections: Navigate the virtual fair landscape like a seasoned pro. Unlock unparalleled access to your dream companies and their recruiters.
• Craft Memorable Follow-ups: Ensure your connections resonate beyond the virtual encounter. Discover the art of follow-up that leaves a lasting imprint.
• Opportunity for Q&A: Fire away your queries to the Loeb Center Employer Relations team. Get expert insights that will elevate your readiness and set you on the path to a fruitful fair experience.
Please bring a laptop!