This is a past event

The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers grants for independent research for college graduates in over 140 countries outside the U.S.  Learn how to choose a country for research, find a host in that country, and put together a research proposal. Open to U.S. citizens or nationals by the time the application is submitted. Learn more about Fulbright:

Additional Info

Register here

Contact Info

Christine Overstreet
(413) 542-2536
Please call the college operator at 413-542-2000 or e-mail if you require contact info