• Spatially correlate census, economic, and other data
• Display geologic formations and delineate watersheds
• Track human, animal, and plant populations
• Map locations from a GPS receiver
You will learn about:
• Constructing and Sharing Maps (including with Google Earth)
• Mapping Named Data (including census data and street addresses)
• Mapping Coordinate Data (including using a GPS receiver)
• Mapping Image Data (including scanned maps and satellite data)
• Extracting Map Features
This workshop is in three parts:
• Tuesday through Thursday, June 5 – 7, 6-9 p.m.; light dinner provided at 5:30 p.m.
(additional meetings may be arranged if there is interest).
Please register in advance: