Wednesday, November 10th, 4 - 5pm
It's that time again! The fall weather is here and our January intensive semester is approaching. We had several faculty reach out hoping to connect with other colleagues to discuss strategies for effectively and joyfully teaching during the January term so we have put together a roundtable with five faculty who taught last J-term. The format indicated below is how they plan to teach this coming J-term.
- Chris Kingston (Economics, Online)
- Kerry Ratigan (Political Science, Online)
- Catherine Sanderson (Psychology, Online)
- Joe Trapani (Bio/Neuroscience, Online)
- Niko Vicario (Art & the History of Art, In-person)
Join these faculty and members of the academic resource team (i.e. academic technology services, research and instruction librarians, writing center) for conversation.
Additional Resources (You will need to be logged into your Amherst account to view these google docs.)
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to attend.