Skip to Sub Navigation
Skip to Main Content
- Build relationships with your faculty colleagues to mentor and support each
other as you reconsider your courses.
- Learn teaching and learning scholarship to improve your courses.
- Articulate the most important goals that you have for your students’ learning and how to best structure your course activities and assignments to meet those goals.
- Develop strategies for understanding what your students have learned and how to use this information to make your courses even more dynamic and effective over time.
Faculty participants commit to:
- fully participating in all three sessions
- sharing their completed, annotated syllabus with the CTL (after teaching the course), and
- writing a one to two-page assessment of their work and students' learning experience in the course after the first semester the course is taught.